Friday, July 2, 2010

Cooking Thai Food: Pad Si Iw - Thick Stir Fried Noodles with Soy sauce a...


Here is my Pad Si Iw cooking video (Thick noodle stir fried with soy sauce). I remember someone post a comment that she wants to know how to make this recipe. It is very easy and now that I have time as I stay at home so making this food will be fun. It only took me 30 minutes. In my blog you will also see that I add squid.. However, you can adapt this dish with shrimps, pork or chicken. :) To cook Pad Si Iw is very easy. Visit my blog for more details and fully description of how to make it.
Category:
Howto & Style
Tags:
Thai food Thai food cooking video chicken how to cook Pad Si Iw noodle noodles thai thailand cooking cook make prepare cuisine vegetables how to lesson tip tips bangkok

Created by Laibiz Creative Videos

No comments: